Code of Conduct
This is the code of conduct for posting user content on USA.Life, a social network for all who love America, whether through use of the mobile phone application or by other means of accessing information at USA.Life (referred to as the "Site").
You desire for people and the USA to be safe, strong and blessed. These blessings come from following our amazing Founding Fathers' beliefs. Like the founders, USA Life is Pro-America and Pro-Christian.
You agree with our founders:
• To love America
• The USA believes in inalienable rights - "endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." Declaration of Independence. "The religion which has introduced civil liberty, is the religion of Christ and his apostles..." History of the USA, Noah Webster; All rights and blessings are by following Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 3:17, Romans 8:21, John 10:10, John 8:12).
• God blesses the USA, because the USA is a Christian nation - "This is a Christian nation" Supreme Court; "One nation under God" Pledge of Allegiance; "In God We Trust" USA National Motto; "our Christian nation" John Jay, First Chief Justice. "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD" Psalm 33:12
• To honor the Constitution, for the Constitution protects our God-given rights.
• Being united brings national security, as "United we stand. Divided we fall."
By using the Site, you agree you will NOT:
• Infringe the copyright of another person.
• Threaten others.
• Use vulgar, obscene or sexually explicit language.
• Provide unauthorized posting of personal information of others, such as names, address, phone number and email.
• Pretend to be someone you are not or purport to state opinions of others.
• Try to "hack" or put extra load on or in any way disrupt USA.Life servers, services or software, or any USA.Life event in any way. Such behavior is seen as a serious and immediate effort to undermine and inflict harm to USA.Life. Violation of this policy will result in immediate termination from service and potential legal action against the offending party.
• Undermine the teachings of Jesus Christ.
• Create pages or groups you are not using, including trademarked or registered trademarked names.
• Cybersquat usernames, Page names, Group names and other content.
• Produce materials that contain or could be considered 'junk mail' or 'spam'.
Additionally, you recognize the following rights of USA.Life:
• Access to the Site is at the sole discretion of USA.Life.
• USA.Life retains the right to block, remove, edit or reject postings (including usernames, Page names, Group names and other content) or suspend access as we deem appropriate, or not at all.
• Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators or appropriate team managers may be deleted upon discovery.
• USA.Life retains the right to block, remove, edit or reject or suspend access as we deem appropriate, or not at all.
USA.Life is not responsible for the content of any user-created posting or message. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours.
USA.Life reserves the right to amend or change the code of conduct or any service at any time without notice. Your use of the Site indicates your acceptance of any such modifications.
The founders taught the Holy Bible "is the Rock on which our republic rests" (President Andrew Jackson). To bring God's blessings, this Site is governed by the Word of God as well as the laws of the United State of America.
I HAVE READ THIS CODE OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.