If you are a Yahoo user and experience Yahoo mail not working problem on your iPad or iPhone device, you have landed on the right spot to get the fix for your problem.
Few common Yahoo errors faced by iPhone/iPad users
- Outdated Yahoo mail application.
- Yahoo email is unable to load.
- Yahoo application is working slowly on your iPhone/iPad.
- Unable to open or read Yahoo emails on iPhone devices.
- Unable to send/receive Yahoo emails.
Some iPhone users can also get error messages like “Cannot get mail,” “Authentication failed” or “Connection to the server failed,” “Cannot get mail,” “the mail server imap.mail.yahoo.com is not responding,” etc. For such Yahoo errors, you need to verify that you have entered the accurate Yahoo account info under the Mail settings of your iPhone or iPad. For other Yahoo issues, you can try the fixes given below:
Fixing Yahoo not working on iPhone/iPad
- Check if your Yahoo Mail account works
It is possible that you are having this Yahoo problem because there is something wrong with your account. You can check this following the steps mentioned below:
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, visit the official Yahoo email website- https://mail.yahoo.com/
- Once you are logged in to your Yahoo account, try opening, and reading your emails and send a test email.
- If you face any issues, address it instantly, else if no problems are encountered, it means that there is an issue with your Yahoo emailing application.
- Restarting your iPhone/iPad
The most simple fix for this error is to restart your iPhone/iPad device. Here is how you restart your iPhone/iPad:
For iPhone X, 11, or later models: Hold and press the side or top power button and the iPhone’s volume up or down buttons together. The power off slider will appear. Now, drag your iPhone’s onscreen slider. Wait for some time until your iPhone/iPad device completely shuts down. Again, press and hold your iPhone’s power button until the Apple logo appears.
For other iPhone/ iPad models: Hold and press the side or top power button and the iPhone’s volume up or down buttons together. The power off slider will appear. Wait for some time until your iPhone/iPad device completely shuts down. Again, press and hold your iPhone’s power button until the Apple logo appears.
- Updating iPhone/iPad
Try to update your iPhone/iPad to the latest iOS version and check if Yahoo email search not working problem fixes.
If you are stuck with this iPhone/iPad error, you should get in touch with our iPhone experts.
Read More for yahoo problems like as -